If you are parents of a new baby then you worried about which toy is best for your baby then, in this article, we tell you about the best toys for babies and toddlers. When baby plays with toys, they are actually exploring the world through play, figuring out how thing work and what rules operate within the grasp of their hands and how people think, feel and act in various circumstances.
One of the most attractive and source of entertainment for kids his/her toys. It depend on parents How they can entertain their baby with toys. Babies and toddlers should be played with good toys, such as primitive clay dolls, cars, and many other electronic simulation games. A good toy should be safe and give a baby chance to experience power creatively, teach the baby social graces, and develop the baby’s mind and body.
On the other hand, a foolish toy such as a gun that only spoils a baby and gives a destructive sense of power and wastes their time. So, how to choose the best toys for babies and toddlers that will spark your baby’s imagination and stand the test of time.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Best Baby Toys by Age Group:
- 1.1 Best Baby Toys 0-6 Months:
- 1.2 Best Toys for Babies 6-12 Months:
- 2 Benefits of Toys in Child Development:
- 3 Conclusion:
Best Baby Toys by Age Group:
Babies enjoy toys that they can master and that is right for their particular stage of development. Here are some tips and suggestions for the types of toys babies benefit from most as they go through different stages.
Best Baby Toys 0-6 Months:
List of Best baby toys from 0-6 months are given below:
Oball Rollin’ Rainstick Rattle Easy-Grasp Toy:
This rattle mimics the sound of falling rain, you won’t care a touch that your baby is twiddling with it nonstop. This ball is made up of 30 fingers all the finger holes make it a cinch for your baby to grab, bend, and shake.
- The soothing sound of rain no umbrella necessary
- Age range 3 to 4 month
- Introduces cause and effect.
- Easy to Clean
Reading to babies is extremely important for his or her language and vocabulary development. Search for soft, cloth books or durable board books with fabric spots for baby to the touch while they appear at the image and listen to new words while you read.
Homi Baby Organic Wood Rattle:
Many rattles do still have that ball-with-a-handle look, but this one is anything but basic. Made from solid maple and birch, this wooden rattle is of course anti-microbial and one among the safest options for babies.
- Natural pieces and colors.
- 100% non-toxic paints
- Age range 0+ month
- Each rattle is sanded and sealed with a mix of organic copra oil and beeswax.
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly:
Keep your baby engaged and entertained with the Lamaze Freddie the Firefly. This Lamaze Freddie has a delicate velour body with various bright colors, patterns, and surfaces to animate all the faculties.
- Dimension: 25.4 cm, 6.6675 cm
- Age range 0+ months.
- Lamaze Freddie the Firefly has a squeaker.
- Clinking rings.
A teether or chew toy is a device given to teething babies. Once babies learn to like rattles, you’ll see them begin to explore with their hands, feet, and mouth. Some teethers are crammed with a fluid or gel which will be frozen or refrigerated. They differ from pacifiers therein they’re intended to be chewed, instead of sucked on. Teethers are available in different shapes. It’s going to help relieve teething pain and help new teeth penetrate the gum, also as provide a sort of entertainment
- Many teethers are 100% silicone.
- It is also made up of wood or rubber.
- Perfect size and shape for small hands to carry.
- Age range 0+ months.
Babies love to see their own reflection in a mirror even if they do not understand exactly what they are looking at. While some rattles have mirrors, there also are larger baby-safe mirrors that are encased in cloth. Propping up a baby-safe mirror in front of your baby can help develop a lot of motivation, especially during tummy time entertainment.
Best Toys for Babies 6-12 Months:
At 6 months old, babies are browsing a stage in their lives where there are tons of developmental changes happening. Therefore, it’s crucial that you simply find them the proper toys to encourage these developments to still improve as they get older.
So, here’s the list of Best baby toys from 6-12 months are given below:
Manhattan Toy Snuggle Pod Sweet Pea:
Keep your baby busy with hours of creative play encouraging imaginative skills? Manhattan Toy Snuggle enhances your baby’s cognitive abilities. If your baby likes to cuddle with their toys, then pick this plush soft toy for them.
- Baby pea comes in an ultra-soft sleeping pod
- Soft baby doll with expressively embroider facial features.
- Made of satiny soft material
- Surface wash only
- Perfect for snuggling in bed
- Age range 6 to 12 months.
Green Toys My First Tug Boat:
Your baby’s bath or pool time is often made more enjoyable with this floating boat. Scoop some water and splash it on your baby for a few fun times. There is no end to the food green fun young sailors can have with the green toys tugboat.
- Spout mouth at the front collects water
- Lightweight body (0.44 lbs.)
- Easy to hold
- Made in the USA.
- Safe for babies fun for older kids.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo encourages the baby to jump by playing music and flashing lights. This Fisher-Price Rainforest jumperoo is a seat suspended from elastic ropes, enabling the little one to jump and switch easily.
- Provides a hand-free solution for parents.
- Safe for the supported-sitter stage.
- 360-degree rotating seat.
- Age range 6+ months.
- Machine-washable sitting pad
Vetch Drop & Go Dump Truck:
This is a small truck for sweet little babies. Your baby will learn numbers as the interactive truck count each rock.
- Plays songs and phrases
- Age range 6 to 12 months.
- Dropping ball into the container assists instruct with causing and impact
- Go Dump Truck comes with three buttons that play melodies and phrases
Infantino Textured Multi Ball Set:
This set of six bright colors and interesting texture balls enhances your baby’s imagination senses and fine motor skills. It is very soft to touch and easy to play. Textured Multi Ball Set perfect for sensory exploration and tactile development.
- Textured ball in different shapes and sizes.
- Balls are easy to grasp.
- Bright colors enhance visual skills.
- Age range 6 to 1 year.
The Play Gym by Lovevery:
This play gym offers everything which will keep your little darling engaged while helping to enhance cognitive, physical, and motor learning skills. This play gym grows with the baby. It’s something to supply for a newborn and a toddler also
- Black and white learning card sets help baby improve focus
- Comes with organic cotton, high contrast Montessori ball, a teether, and a wooden batting ring
- Water-based, non-toxic finishes.
- Easy to set up and dismantle
- Age range 6+ months
- Playmat includes 5 development zones
Benefits of Toys in Child Development:
When babies play with toys they are curious to explore and learn new things. Toys have various benefits and the important one boosting the baby’s development. In this article, we discuss all benefits of toys have in your child’s development as well as Toys for Babies and Toddlers.
- Helps in boosting their IQ.
- Enhances the development of their sense.
- Problem-solving and learning cause and effect.
- Baby learns how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution, and sharing.
- Toys for make-believe and social skills development.
- Improved concentration.
- Eye-hand coordination
- Cognitive abilities,
- Spatial Reasoning.
- Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem.
- Playing with toys stimulate the imagination.
- Develop gross motor skills: like when we walk, jump, run these actions are related to the larger muscle like our arms and legs. At this point, we are using gross motor skills for balance and coordination.
- Develop fine motor skills like drawing, grasping objects, and using some other tools we use our fine motor skills.
- Language development is very important for building your baby’s communication skills.
- Toys enhanced creativity and intellectual development such as finger paints, paper, play dough and etc.
- Toys enhance physical dexterity or muscle development such as boxes, puzzles, blocks and etc.
In this article, we told you about the best Toys for Babies and Toddlers and the benefits of toys in child development. So, we conclude that Toys have continued to evolve in complexity, many of the best are still simple building blocks and other tools of the imagination. But children at different ages and intelligence levels should be given toys which will force them to stretch, but not exceed their abilities.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have or to leave a comment on the article.